About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I am expecting today to be a gruelling day. I have statistics and I never did find the n! key and I don't understand how to read the formulae. Fifteen minutes after statistics ends I have physiology lecture. I haven't read the material yet but the professor goes over it in power point. I am hoping to have time to read some before class though. Then there is Creative Nonfiction Writing. I need to read and comment on two fellow students work. One, I had already done, but she rewrote making it necessary to go back and do her again. The other did not turn her work in on time. And there is supplemental reading for that too.
I am starting the day with a cup of warm water into which I've added the juice of half a lemon. I saw this on a website I am liking a lot http://fitlife.tv/benefits-warm-water-lemon/. I first tried it with cool water and was surprised that I felt better. Last night, after the day's regression into the land of barf and significant digestive system pain I tried it warm. I was afraid the lemon juice might exacerbate the pain but it did the opposite. It soothed! I am not so dumb as to ignore that ! I am gong to implement the start and end of day warm lemon water. Today's breakfast will be the pineapple grapefruit and ginger concoction I so enjoy and I am going to make sure I make enough juice to take with me today. I also intend to make up meatloaf for Bruce to have tonight. One bad aspect of me doing juicing and trying to eat healthier is that he is eating more frozen and junky food. He is not inclined to try the juice or more natural food but if I make better stuff he will eat it. And he loves meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment