About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Feeling nice right now. Munching on almonds. This morning I got up, made a juice composed of an apple, 3 celery stalks, some ginger, a lemon and, because I didn't want it to go bad, half the green pepper I used in Bruce's meatloaf. Stirred into hot water. I cannot believe the effect of such a simple thing! I immediately felt warm and soothed and happy and "round" which is a wonderful centered golden feeling. Then I went for a walk with Marilyn. It was a very nice walk! Scenic and just the right length for a little exercise in the morning. Today I just have one class, psychology. I want to finish the study guide for the test. Then I'd like to TAKE the test but it's not open yet. Wish it was. I have a lot of other homework though. And I need to do it ALL. Statistics test due by Friday, but the "teacher" suggests we take it Wed because he will be introducing new material Thurs. Lots of physiology to read. An much t do in Creative Nonfiction Writing. A paper due Tues that I haven't even started! But right now just relaxing in the morning. Anticipating a nice shower. Unhappy that my rear car window is down and it has rained today. I always wish for rain but not good when you can't get the window up. This is very annoying because the other THREE windows motors-that-make-the-window-go-up-and-down have failed and been expensively replaced. Very expensively. How this window is down i do not know because, given the history I was sure it was about to fail. And somehow, it has. And it's raining. But right now I'd rather think about and enjoy the good physical feeling I have and finish the psychology study guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment